PhoXi 3D scanners family
From 3D scanning Knowledge base - Photoneo wiki
This page contains technical description of PhoXi 3D Scanners. For scanning guide, see Scanning best practices.
|Light source||Visible red light (laser)|
|Laser class||3R (IEC / EN 60825-1, 2014)|
|Peak / CW Power||314uW|
|Projection angle horizontal||47.5° ±1°|
|Projection angle vertical||36.0° ±2°|
For model/size specific parameters see our product showcase.
Specification Parameters Explanation
- Depth Map resolution
- Maximum number of measured points (the resolution of camera sensor)
- Point size
- The distance between two measured points on the plane perpendicular to the camera in the focus distance from the camera.
- Absolute accuracy
- The accuracy of point measurement as the result of device calibration (can be understood as the space deformation). It is the standard deviation of the measurement error in the whole measuring range of the device.
- Z noise
- The standard deviation of the noise (measured on a diffuse surface with 80 percent albedo). The noise level describes the quality of the sensor to capture local surface details. The noise distribution of our sensor is similar to Gaussian distribution. Can be understood as temporal noise.
- Maximum number of triggered frames per second, in fastest acquisition mode
- Data acquisition time - best case
- Fastest possible acquisition time
- Data acquisition time - worst case
- Longest expected acquisition time (bad lighting conditions, dark shiny objects)
- 3D points throughput
- Number of 3D points that can be reconstructed in a second in sequential scans
Status LEDs on the back side, matching the arrangement shown below.
| ⚫ Power status
Power cable connected
| ⚫ Processing unit connected
On => Suitable power connected Off => Under/overvoltage, overcurrent
| ⚫ Reserved
| ⚫ Reserved
| ⚫ Ethernet speed
Off => Indicates 1 Gbps On => Indicates 100 Mbps
| ⚫ Ethernet activity
Off => Link is down Flashing Green => Link is up, with activity Steady Green => Link is up, no activity
Contains 3D Scanner body and its scanning volume as a solid object.
Available CAD models for download:
|Device||Mounting space coordinate space||Camera coordinate space|
|PhoXi 3D Scanner XS||XS - mounting space||XS - camera space|
|PhoXi 3D Scanner S||S - mounting space||S - camera space|
|PhoXi 3D Scanner M||- mounting space||M - camera space|
|PhoXi 3D Scanner L||L - mounting space||L - camera space|
|PhoXi 3D Scanner XL||XL - mounting space||XL - camera space|
|All in mounting space||All in camera space|
Note: Camera coordinate space is only approximate.