PhoXi 3D scanners family
This page contains technical description of PhoXi 3D Scanners. For scanning guide, see Scanning best practices.
|Light source||Visible red light (laser)|
|Laser class||3R (IEC / EN 60825-1, 2014)|
|Peak / CW Power||314uW|
|Projection angle horizontal||47.5° ±1°|
|Projection angle vertical||36.0° ±2°|
For model/size specific parameters see our product showcase.
Specification Parameters Explanation
- Depth Map resolution
- Maximum number of measured points (the resolution of camera sensor)
- Point size
- The distance between two measured points on the plane perpendicular to the camera in the focus distance from the camera.
- Absolute accuracy
- The precision of point measurement. It is the standard deviation of the measurement error in the whole measuring range of the device.
- Z noise
- The standard deviation of the noise (measured on a diffuse surface with 80 percent albedo). The noise level describes the quality of the sensor to capture local surface details. The noise distribution of our sensor is similar to Gaussian distribution.
- Maximum number of triggered frames per second, in fastest acquisition mode
- Data acquisition time - best case
- Fastest possible acquisition time
- Data acquisition time - worst case
- Longest expected acquisition time (bad lighting conditions, dark shiny objects)
- 3D points throughput
- Number of 3D points that can be reconstructed in a second in sequential scans
Contains 3D Scanner body and its scanning volume as a solid object.
Available CAD for download:
|PhoXi Scanner S + scanning volume|
|PhoXi Scanner M + scanning volume|
|PhoXi Scanner L + scanning volume|
|PhoXi Scanner XL + scanning volume|